An electrician is a tradesman who specializes in electrical wiring of buildings, lighting systems, stationary machines and other equipment. Electricians are employed to install and maintain wiring and new electrical components.
Electricians can be divided into two categories
Lineman is a person who works on electric utility company at higher voltages.
Wireman works with lower voltages. Wireman is provided training in one of five primary specialties i.e.commercial, residential, light industrial, industrial, and low-voltage wiring.
Electricians get training in one of three levels i.e. apprentice, journeyman and master electrician.Jobs provided to electricians are full time. There are numerous jobs available for electricians.
Responsibilities of Electrician
Following are the responsibilities of an electrician
- Electrician is responsible for inspecting electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Electrician installs and maintains wiring and lighting systems.
- They identify electrical problems with various testing devices.
- They repair electrical wiring by using hand tools.
- Electricians connect power cables to equipment such as motors.
- An electrician uses various tools such as measuring devices and testing equipment including ammeters and test lamps.
- They test electrical systems by using testing devices such as ohmmeters and voltmeters to ensure the safety of a system.
- They repair damaged systems by using hand tools to know the cause of a breakdown and resolve the problem.
- They report to management in case any equipment is hazardous.
Quality and skills of Electrician
Following are the quality and skills electrician should have:
- Electrician should have problem-solving skills as an electrician should understand overall electrical problem and should know how to fix it.
- Most of the work is assigned to electricians are through a document so good reading skills plays an important to understand the work requirements. Also the electricians have to understand work order and write a summary of their work.
- The skill of time management pays a vital role to complete the task within the deadlines. The ability to plan their work properly has an added advantage.
- They should not be scared of heights and should have the ability to work at heights.
- The electricians should be able to distinguish the colors that are used to identify wires.
- Electricians should have physical strength and good stamina so that they can work for a long time.
What the employer can expect from Electrician
Following are the requirements of an employer when they hire electricians
- Ability to use electrical and hand tools.
- Employer prefers the electrician who has an excellent problem-solving ability.
- As the work of electricians is risky so employers always prefer to hire Electricians who have deep knowledge of safety procedures.
- Electrician must be physically fit and should have the flexibility to work long shifts.
- They should have excellent critical thinking.
The electrical sector has a lack of skilled and qualified electricians. There are many pass outs from technical institutions who aspire to become an electrician but still electrical companies find it difficult to hire an ideal candidate for them. We at MCA-Ntuma provide skilled and qualified manpower to electrical companies within a short period.
Some benefits of using our services are
Save Time and Money
It takes a lot of time to find the best available talent and skilled manpower for your organization, so our panel of experts gets the job done for you at a faster pace thus save your time. We provide efficient and qualified manpower supply all over EAC at remarkable rates. Some companies in EAC execute small projects so it is not advisable to hire full-time employees for that so companies can hire our manpower supply services for short time and hence can save their operational cost.
We have significant expertise in providing manpower staffing solutions to organizations across various sectors in EAC. We understand industry trends and meet expectations of organizations.
Provide Skilled Manpower
We are known for providing talented workforce on a short notice. While hiring the workers we properly check their background and do the technical test before dispatching them. We provide genuine and skilled employees who will stay with you for a longer period. We at MCA-Ntuma can fill the manpower gap in no time.
We are one of the most reliable manpower supply companies in EAC. We provide the electrician which has required skill sets. Companies spend weeks on hiring talented and qualified workforce instead of doing that you can hire our manpower supply services and we will supply the reliable and skilled electricians to almost all the EAC. It will save your valuable time and you can focus on the growth of your business and can drive your business forward.